Founder of the Isle of Paradise Jules from Hep shared some tanning tips from the experts to get the most out of the brand’s latest product.
• Make sure you put a towel on the floor to stand on when you apply it.
• Wet your hands, elbows, knees and feet to avoid unwanted product build-up (these areas are usually drier so that they can more easily pick up the product).
• Apply lip balm to nails / cuticles.
• Wear a shower cap to keep the self-tanning water from getting into your hair.
During the application
• Always keep the Mister at least 6 inches from your body and move at a steady pace to ensure even coverage.
• When spraying your face, spray in three sections in vertical motions (left, middle, and right sides of the face).
• To create an even transition from face to neck, tilt your head back and spray diagonally over the neck area.
• Polish the back of your wrists by rubbing them with a towel.
• Make sure the water on your skin has dried before putting your clothes back on.